Petersen Patrol

Monday, February 05, 2007

hoooorah

I am so excited everybody is going to start writing again. I miss it so much. I just adore you guys and love knowing what is going on in your lives. And love reading and smiling and reading and laughing and reading and sighing and reading and smiling. It just keeps me going. So yea so excited to hear from you all.

My life is going good. My job changes daily and that is a good thing. A lot is going on and it is fun. Church life is going good too. I love the church because you can see such real changes in your life and in the life of others. I am also playing in a band and might start playing in an Orchestra - so that is fun.

I played Karoake Revolution for the first time the other day. I must be honest I used to think that Brooke and Quintin were crazy for liking it. I have made 180 degree turn and suggest all to play it is fuuuuun.

That is about it folks.

I love you all!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home