Petersen Patrol

Friday, December 08, 2006

What to say...what to say...

December is upon us and buying up Chrismtas gifts is far from being done. It's so hard to find time to shop when you don't even get home until 5:00 every day. (Ah, to be part-time again).

We bought a truck - we have to replace the transmission, but after that, it should be all set to haul snowmobilies all winter. Good thing because Drew just hasn't ever been the same since he sold his truck back in '02...it must be a man thing.

We are going to get our Christmas tree this weekend (another excuse to snowmobile) and then we will be as festive as can be...It's a wonderful life!

1 Comments:

  • help - I can't figure out how to post a regular comment. Usually I just stumble upon it but today I can't seem to do it.

    By Blogger The Grubb's, at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home