Petersen Patrol

Friday, November 03, 2006

Hello from the Tuckers

Hi everyone,

Guess I better practice what I preach and start posting!! Life is crazy busy around here for both me and Jeff with work and school and all else. Jeff's going full steam ahead and should be ready to defend his thesis next Friday. The day he defends his thesis is also my birthday (can you believe I'll be 28 yrs. old?!), so we'll have lots to celebrate together!!

We went to the temple on Halloween night. I have never seen the temple with so few patrons inside! We made the very last session of the day, and there were only two women and four men. The temple workers were cheering when we walked in!! It was great!!

I got to spend a fun day out with my mom and Lindsey in Utah County last week. We visited the Springville Museum, went to a consignment shop, the hardware store (you all know how excited my mom and dad are about their new shed), and out to dinner!! The Springville Museum was just amazing. We were all wowed by the mission style building which was created under the WPA. If anyone ends up settling in Utah County, it would be a great place for future weddings!

One of the highlights of our month was spending time with Libby and Abby for their birthdays. If our kids are only half as cute as those girls, we'll have it made. Check out some pictures of our fun together on our blog. http://tuck-everlasting.blogspot.com/

Jeff's sister, Courtney, is in Utah right now for the "Y Weekend." This is where BYU invites kids with high test scores to the campus to see if they can convince them to attend BYU. Yes, she's smart just like Jeff. After she's done at BYU we get to have her at our apt. for about a day before she goes back home.

I'm looking forward to being with all of you for Thanksgiving!!

Love you all--Melanie and Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home