Too much fun
Can I tell you how much I love pics on the blogs?
Lydia is, of course, the cutest giraffe there ever was.
Dani - are you coming on Tues or Wed for Thanksgiving then?
Well Brooke, I'll just have to keep my present I was going to give you then - good thing because it is really great.
Mel, we need to get together, eh? Remember the year we did baptisms for the dead on Halloween - way to keep the tradition alive. It just wasn't the same carving pumpkins without you this year~
Lydia is, of course, the cutest giraffe there ever was.
Dani - are you coming on Tues or Wed for Thanksgiving then?
Well Brooke, I'll just have to keep my present I was going to give you then - good thing because it is really great.
Mel, we need to get together, eh? Remember the year we did baptisms for the dead on Halloween - way to keep the tradition alive. It just wasn't the same carving pumpkins without you this year~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home