Petersen Patrol

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

City Slackers

Sorry we haven't been keeping up on our posts. I have enjoyed reading all of yours though. So what crafts were you working on all month Jess? Our Children's Literature Book Club theme this month was "Short Stories." If I would have read Jeff's essay about eggs and bacon in sewage pipes I would have recited it at our meeting. Bummer. Oh well. They would have been left hanging at the end anyways.

So life in Ohio... great. We have posted bunches (about Portland and Halloween and whatever) to our blogspot and I'm putting more on today. So go check it out and see Lyds as a giraffe: www.beazer.blogspot.com

We had a great time for Halloween. Lots of parties and Lyds gathered more candy than we'll be able to eat by Christmas time (thanks kid!). The annual Fall Leaf Change has been beautiful and the weather is super nice right now.

We did our duty and voted this week. However, we managed to miss the sign that told us we were parked illegally (no stopping from 4-6pm) and came back to a missing (towed) car. Lyds was so perplexed. "Where did car go? Mama- car got lost. Daddy find car." So he did and now none of you get Christmas presents because we spent all our $$ to get the car back. Sorry.

Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home