Petersen Patrol

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

HI ALL -

I loved seeing you all at Thanksgiving. It was so much fun. And . . . I can't wait to see you again in . . .10 days wahoo. You all are so great. I am so excited to have 10 days with you.

My life . . . (Sorry I am in such a . . . mode) well bought the same as usual - not real sure where I will be tomorrow but having fun today. Last night was actually way fun. For FHE we went and sang Christmas Carolls and then me and my roomate put up our own little Christmas tree. It worked out great. I had a tree my roomate had ornimantes and lights and then we both strung popcorn. It looks so cute. I had to sit and look at it last night with the MoTab playing in the background. Life was good. Is good. I tell ya we are very blessed.

So ok I think that is all that has happened since I left Utah (Oh execpt my work Christmas party which was alright - Went to Pebble Beach right before . . . shamancy pancy - ) So yea I think I will um go now. Thanks for reading.

LOVE YOU ALL

1 Comments:

  • Can someone tell me how to get into the blog without making a comment on someone else's. Since I don't do this very often I forget.

    xo Care

    By Blogger The Grubb's, at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home