Well Hello all - If all of you read this that is since I don't hear from all who knows, but - Here is a hello to hopefully all!!
I loved seeing you for Christmas. It was so good to spend so much time with all of you. It is good for my soul.
It has been nice being back. I have been in town and it has been awsome. I have been developing friendships and have been having a good time doing it. One of my favoirte post Christmas trips so far was I went cross country skiing at a place called Loon Lake. You all would have loved it. It was beautiful. It was about a mile and a half in to a ridge looking over this huge and beautiful valley. Then back. I would post a photo but my camera battery died so . . . . Just picture in your mind blanket of snow, tall pine trees, granite rock jetting out and a cute little trail cutting through it all. Grand fun.
Well I love you all.
Dani
I loved seeing you for Christmas. It was so good to spend so much time with all of you. It is good for my soul.
It has been nice being back. I have been in town and it has been awsome. I have been developing friendships and have been having a good time doing it. One of my favoirte post Christmas trips so far was I went cross country skiing at a place called Loon Lake. You all would have loved it. It was beautiful. It was about a mile and a half in to a ridge looking over this huge and beautiful valley. Then back. I would post a photo but my camera battery died so . . . . Just picture in your mind blanket of snow, tall pine trees, granite rock jetting out and a cute little trail cutting through it all. Grand fun.
Well I love you all.
Dani

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home