Hi all !!!
I am getting so excited to come and see you for the fun holiday season!! I will be there 6 days for thanksgiving and 11 for Christmas . . . so get way excited to see me. ha ha
Anyways things are going about the same here except the good news is I have been in town all week this week probably will all next week and maybe the week after. This is the first week I have spent all 7 days in sacramento since my second week here - so this is big for me. I have managed to fill it with so many things I am not getting enough sleep am so frazled I am hardly enjoying it - we will get a balance one of these days.
Well I love you all!!!
Dani
I am getting so excited to come and see you for the fun holiday season!! I will be there 6 days for thanksgiving and 11 for Christmas . . . so get way excited to see me. ha ha
Anyways things are going about the same here except the good news is I have been in town all week this week probably will all next week and maybe the week after. This is the first week I have spent all 7 days in sacramento since my second week here - so this is big for me. I have managed to fill it with so many things I am not getting enough sleep am so frazled I am hardly enjoying it - we will get a balance one of these days.
Well I love you all!!!
Dani

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home