October Update
It was so great to see everyone. I'm so glad I live close to home so that I get to see everyone when they come home to visit!
There is really not much to report here - just work and school for us. Drew got one last boating trip in with some guys at work before he winterized it (sad day). But no worries - snowmobiling season is close at hand and we will be off to the races again.
I must say that Carrie's boutique got me craft crazy. I've been making all kinds of things with more ideas in the making. Who would have ever thought I would be a crafty person when I grew up? But no worries, I've still got the sportside of me alive and well - we had Stake volleyball last night and we tore it up with some 3 on 3.
The next big thing in my life right now is the North Logan Pumpkin Walk!! It's silly how excited I am for it. We went once while we were dating and once more after we were married and I've been aching to go back ever since! If anyone is wondering what to do on October 21st for a fun halloween activity, this is where you want to be! (Nevermind that it is 2-3 hours away)
Can't wait to hear from y'all!
love
jessica
There is really not much to report here - just work and school for us. Drew got one last boating trip in with some guys at work before he winterized it (sad day). But no worries - snowmobiling season is close at hand and we will be off to the races again.
I must say that Carrie's boutique got me craft crazy. I've been making all kinds of things with more ideas in the making. Who would have ever thought I would be a crafty person when I grew up? But no worries, I've still got the sportside of me alive and well - we had Stake volleyball last night and we tore it up with some 3 on 3.
The next big thing in my life right now is the North Logan Pumpkin Walk!! It's silly how excited I am for it. We went once while we were dating and once more after we were married and I've been aching to go back ever since! If anyone is wondering what to do on October 21st for a fun halloween activity, this is where you want to be! (Nevermind that it is 2-3 hours away)
Can't wait to hear from y'all!
love
jessica

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home