Hello from Dani
Ok I don’t know how our family lives from day to day or really how I live without my family. After so many sagas (thanks Jeff via Erika for the word) with this blog when I finally got on today I had all but the first three to read, and I have laughed so hard I think the people in the room next to me in the hotel are wondering what is going on. You guys crack me up. Mel and Jeff I now know how the two of you stay so skinny you must be laughing non stop, and Jess I want the first lesson in Pig milking once you get your farm. I am serious I am still giggling. I think this should be my nightly workout.
The best thing that has happened in my life lately is the Sacramento Temple. It opened this month so I got to hear from President Hinckley and I am only 20 minutes away so I get to go lots and lots (If I am ever in town), so I am really excited.
The rest of my life is . . . well mostly just unpredictable. I am still traveling most of the time for work and it seems that if I know what I am going to do the next day I am doing really good. It keeps life exciting, but is a little hard to make any week day plans. Oh this is a fun thing I am doing though; I joined a veteran’s band. It is so much fun I am the only one in the band under 50 and I think there are only two members in their 50s, but its great because I get to play the drums and they don’t care (or are at least desperate enough to have a drummer) that I usually don’t tell them if I will be at practice or a performance until the day of. It is great our last concert was Monday at a nursing home. The best part was hearing the band members talking about old people.
I love you all!!!!
Can’t wait to hear from you (I can think of many more unpleasant exercise routines)
Dani
Oh PS Jeff I did do this in word because unfortunately I don’t think I will ever learn to spell or have good grammar. Even by using word I still probably will have issues.
The best thing that has happened in my life lately is the Sacramento Temple. It opened this month so I got to hear from President Hinckley and I am only 20 minutes away so I get to go lots and lots (If I am ever in town), so I am really excited.
The rest of my life is . . . well mostly just unpredictable. I am still traveling most of the time for work and it seems that if I know what I am going to do the next day I am doing really good. It keeps life exciting, but is a little hard to make any week day plans. Oh this is a fun thing I am doing though; I joined a veteran’s band. It is so much fun I am the only one in the band under 50 and I think there are only two members in their 50s, but its great because I get to play the drums and they don’t care (or are at least desperate enough to have a drummer) that I usually don’t tell them if I will be at practice or a performance until the day of. It is great our last concert was Monday at a nursing home. The best part was hearing the band members talking about old people.
I love you all!!!!
Can’t wait to hear from you (I can think of many more unpleasant exercise routines)
Dani
Oh PS Jeff I did do this in word because unfortunately I don’t think I will ever learn to spell or have good grammar. Even by using word I still probably will have issues.

1 Comments:
Dani,
You are awesome!! A veterans' band! How fun! That's kind of how I feel at work. I'm about 20-30 years younger than all my co-workers, so I have about ten extra moms watching out for me!!
By
Ms. Muppettt, at 11:02 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home