the simple life?
MerryPair wrote:
"Life is too busy. I just want to move away to a country farm where all you have to worry about is milking the cows and pigs."
I can only imagine what life on the Merryweather farm would be like:
Jess: Dawn Kay (snicker, snicker), have you done your chores today?
DK: Aww Ma, why do I always hafta milk the pigs ?
"Life is too busy. I just want to move away to a country farm where all you have to worry about is milking the cows and pigs."
I can only imagine what life on the Merryweather farm would be like:
Jess: Dawn Kay (snicker, snicker), have you done your chores today?
DK: Aww Ma, why do I always hafta milk the pigs ?

4 Comments:
What about the son, Dewkiss?
By
Ms. Muppettt, at 10:31 PM
I can't be sure, but I think that the heroic-sounding "Dewkiss" was actually Brooke's favored name for a son, wasn't it?
Ah, the innocence of youth.
By the way, congrats on the new job Jess. We're proud of you.
By
Beazer, at 12:58 PM
You are all fired. Dawn Kay is a beautiful name. Unfortunately, none of my daughters will ever get the privilege of owning the name because of the corrupted imaginations of her relations.
By the way, milking a pig takes great skill and talent.
By
MerryPair, at 9:09 AM
Q, I just realized there was a link to milking the pigs. HILARIOUS!
By
MerryPair, at 12:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home