Who Will Win?
The race is on: will Q Junior or Nana arrive on the scene first? My mom is scheduled to arrive on the 22nd and he's due on the 20th... less than 10 days away! The anticipation is building.
We just updated our blog ( www.beazer.blogspot.com ) so go and check it out for some recent pictures and thoughts from Ohio. Sounds like everyone had a great time in Kanab. Wish we could have been there.
Hey Ash -- when are we going to get to see some pictures and get a run-down of the wedding? I want to hear how things went from your perspective.
Loves to all-
Brooke
ps- last minute name suggestions are being accepted by all.
pps- and here's a picture (because I can't post without including one) of Lyds on her bday Big Wheel from Aunt Kimi. Vroom, vroom.
We just updated our blog ( www.beazer.blogspot.com ) so go and check it out for some recent pictures and thoughts from Ohio. Sounds like everyone had a great time in Kanab. Wish we could have been there.
Hey Ash -- when are we going to get to see some pictures and get a run-down of the wedding? I want to hear how things went from your perspective.
Loves to all-
Brooke
ps- last minute name suggestions are being accepted by all.
pps- and here's a picture (because I can't post without including one) of Lyds on her bday Big Wheel from Aunt Kimi. Vroom, vroom.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home