Tucker Time
Hi everyone,
Jeff and I are quite happy right now because Jeff's family is visiting for the next few days. We're planning on going out to California in June for Courtney's (Jeff's sister's) high school graduation, but my mother-in-law didn't want to wait until then to see us.
I'm in the middle of the planning for our annual Children's Day/Book Day festival. Also getting ready to present my workshop at the annual Utah library conference.
Jeff and I have been called to be a Ma and a Pa on our stake's pioneer trek in July. We're pumped. However, it remains to be seen if Jeff can get other teachers to cover his classes so that we can go! :O(
Jeff has taken to baking lately--breads, rolls, cookies. Really, the way to a WOMAN'S heart is through her stomach.
Some of you already know this, but here's the update on Jeff's PhD program. He didn't get accepted into the University of Utah, but he's currently on the waiting list to go to Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. From what we've heard the chances are good that he might get in from the waiting list. We're hoping to know for sure in the next few weeks. If we end up moving to Ohio that means we'll be just 1 1/2 hrs. from B & Q. I know the rest of you are jealous even at this possibility!
Love you all! We'll see (some of) you on Sunday to toss the eggs!
Mel
Jeff and I are quite happy right now because Jeff's family is visiting for the next few days. We're planning on going out to California in June for Courtney's (Jeff's sister's) high school graduation, but my mother-in-law didn't want to wait until then to see us.
I'm in the middle of the planning for our annual Children's Day/Book Day festival. Also getting ready to present my workshop at the annual Utah library conference.
Jeff and I have been called to be a Ma and a Pa on our stake's pioneer trek in July. We're pumped. However, it remains to be seen if Jeff can get other teachers to cover his classes so that we can go! :O(
Jeff has taken to baking lately--breads, rolls, cookies. Really, the way to a WOMAN'S heart is through her stomach.
Some of you already know this, but here's the update on Jeff's PhD program. He didn't get accepted into the University of Utah, but he's currently on the waiting list to go to Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. From what we've heard the chances are good that he might get in from the waiting list. We're hoping to know for sure in the next few weeks. If we end up moving to Ohio that means we'll be just 1 1/2 hrs. from B & Q. I know the rest of you are jealous even at this possibility!
Love you all! We'll see (some of) you on Sunday to toss the eggs!
Mel

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home