Happy May
Hi all -
Happy May day yesterday, Happy Cinco de Mayo on Saturday. I had never heard of May day until Snow college and Cinco de Mayo after that so look you do learn something in college, even if it isn't how to spell since I just had to check my spelling on college (I wanted to put a d in . . . ya know).
Ok update . . . Traveling less for work, but more for family. (though I am leaving for work today). Moved. . . Oh here is my new address I almost forgot
4233 Aubergine Way
Mather, CA 95655
It is a cute place I moved in on Saturday, and I tell ya I have so much stuff the whole move might have lasted 2 hours. It was good though. The girls I live are cute. One of them owns the house and loves to do fun things to it. Like planting a garden and buying a hot tub. Oh funny thing though there are four of us in there for the summer and then the girl who moved in Monday - See I'm not the newby even - will move out in the fall she is just an intern for the state, but anyways you should see the garage - leaning tower of Piza let me tell you lots of stuff, but solid and hopefully not falling any time soon.
Oh I got another calling too, I am on the FHE Comittee, it has been fun. I am incharge of Family Fued for monday.
Anyways LOVE YOU ALL,
Dani
Happy May day yesterday, Happy Cinco de Mayo on Saturday. I had never heard of May day until Snow college and Cinco de Mayo after that so look you do learn something in college, even if it isn't how to spell since I just had to check my spelling on college (I wanted to put a d in . . . ya know).
Ok update . . . Traveling less for work, but more for family. (though I am leaving for work today). Moved. . . Oh here is my new address I almost forgot
4233 Aubergine Way
Mather, CA 95655
It is a cute place I moved in on Saturday, and I tell ya I have so much stuff the whole move might have lasted 2 hours. It was good though. The girls I live are cute. One of them owns the house and loves to do fun things to it. Like planting a garden and buying a hot tub. Oh funny thing though there are four of us in there for the summer and then the girl who moved in Monday - See I'm not the newby even - will move out in the fall she is just an intern for the state, but anyways you should see the garage - leaning tower of Piza let me tell you lots of stuff, but solid and hopefully not falling any time soon.
Oh I got another calling too, I am on the FHE Comittee, it has been fun. I am incharge of Family Fued for monday.
Anyways LOVE YOU ALL,
Dani

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home