Spring is on the way?...

I don't want to curse us, but we've hit the 50 degrees twice this week! The snow is almost melted, and the city is buzzing with Spring Fever. It's so great seeing so many people out walking, biking, sitting on their porches, etc.
I can't believe Ashley's big Day has arrived! Ash and Mike, we were thinking of you all week -- good luck and hope your Day is magical! Wish we could have been there at the temple. There had better be lots of pictures and good stories posted for those of us that couldn't make it. I can't wait to see and hear all about it.
Junior is growing and kicking lots. Lydia is anxious to meet Baby Brother and so are we. I can't believe we still have 10 weeks to go. Of course we're still struggling with names, so if anyone has suggestions...
We've been trying hard to prepare Lydia for a new sibling and all of the things that will come along with it. Maybe we've been doing a little too much prep work. Last night we had a couple over for dinner. The mom is in our playgroup, but it was the first time for the dad to come over and we were excited to let him see what a "Mormon home" was like. During dinner Lydia very seriously said, "I need to talk to Brian. Um Brian, I was a baby once inside my mommy's tummy. And I drank milk from her chest." Great. Perfect dinner conversation. Lydia is learning so much and picking up on EVERYTHING. Two is SUCH a fun age. I guess we just started, but I haven't seen anything terrible about it so far. It's amazing watching the discoveries and laughing as she sorts out her world.
Quintin is heading into finals next week and then we'll have some time during Spring Break to get "baby stuff" like shopping, painting, cleaning, etc. done before the his next quarter starts. He's still super focused on his fitness goals and is doing a great job at sticking with them.
We love and miss you all,
Brooke, Quintin, Lydia, and Junior

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home