Petersen Patrol

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Finally...something to write about

After months and months of "same-old same-old" we can finally say that our lives have some excitement! Unfortunately, we still have to go to work and school every day (which seem more and more drab for each of us, but so goes life), but life can't be perfect, right?

So we had our first doc appointment last Friday and here are a few highlights:

~Our due date is changed to October 30 (I know, I know...at least it isn't Christmas!)
~She couldn't find the heartbeat with the fetal heart tone machine (which had me thinking, "I knew this couldn't be real - there isn't anything in there!)
~Because we couldn't hear the heartbeat, we got an ultrasound! Drew saw the baby wiggle a little and we got to see the little heartbeat going a million miles a minute! That at least gave me a little bit of a reality dose.

So that is our exciting news, I'm sure there will be more later...

Also, for those of you that know people that I know...
I haven't told my girlfriends or other friends yet, so if you see them or their family members, keep quiet for a little while. I would be in BIG trouble if my girls heard about this through the grapevine!

Happy April!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home