I LOVE SPRING!!!
Every year I surprise myself on how exciting I get for spring. Not that I don't love winter (although winters in South Weber are MUCH more beautiful than winters in SLC), but after so many months, one starts to shrivel from the lack of sun. Especially when one lives in a cinderblock box and works with very little skylight (or no daylight at all, if you are my husbnad) I think I almost got sunburned yesterday and I was eccstatic.
From one month to the next it seems things don't change too much...althought the sun is out and April is going to be an amazing month - I can feel it.
Andrew's grandfather passed away last week and we just finished up all the funeral services yesterday. It's starting to freak me out how all of the grandpas seem to be vanishing...like a consipiracy or something. All I know is that my grandmas better take good care of themselves or I'm going to start investigating.
I just finished a book yesterday called Twilight. And yes, Kim and Brooke, I loved it. It did take me almost a week to finish it - though I would have finished it sooner were it not for conference, work and sleep (things always seem to get in the way).
So of all the vampire books I have read (um...this is probably the first) it was certainly the best. I admit I was pretty skeptical when Kim told me about it, but I am alwasy intrigued by romances and gave it a shot...much to my husband's dismay because of course I told him the story as I went along and he, of course, was kind enough to act slightly interested. So I think it is best not to tell you anything about the book other than you should read it if you like good clean romances (with plenty of suspense and drama). Luckily there is a sequal. Too bad for me I don't get to start it for a couple of weeks (Drew is relieved that he at least gets his wife back for 2 weeks).
I can't wait to see you all in a couple of days for our Easter celebration. I just want you all to know that Drew and I will win the egg toss, so don't get your hopes up!
From one month to the next it seems things don't change too much...althought the sun is out and April is going to be an amazing month - I can feel it.
Andrew's grandfather passed away last week and we just finished up all the funeral services yesterday. It's starting to freak me out how all of the grandpas seem to be vanishing...like a consipiracy or something. All I know is that my grandmas better take good care of themselves or I'm going to start investigating.
I just finished a book yesterday called Twilight. And yes, Kim and Brooke, I loved it. It did take me almost a week to finish it - though I would have finished it sooner were it not for conference, work and sleep (things always seem to get in the way).
So of all the vampire books I have read (um...this is probably the first) it was certainly the best. I admit I was pretty skeptical when Kim told me about it, but I am alwasy intrigued by romances and gave it a shot...much to my husband's dismay because of course I told him the story as I went along and he, of course, was kind enough to act slightly interested. So I think it is best not to tell you anything about the book other than you should read it if you like good clean romances (with plenty of suspense and drama). Luckily there is a sequal. Too bad for me I don't get to start it for a couple of weeks (Drew is relieved that he at least gets his wife back for 2 weeks).
I can't wait to see you all in a couple of days for our Easter celebration. I just want you all to know that Drew and I will win the egg toss, so don't get your hopes up!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home