Good Day
Hello all!!
I am one of those who cannot remember her sign on name and pass. Therefore I am using Brooke's. So even though it is with her by-line.... it is my blog.
I am having a great time in Ohio. We were very proud of Beazer Jr. for waiting until I got here. However he is taking his obedience a little too far.... Now that I am here, He has decided to go on vacation and come later. MMmmmm we shall see, we are all waiting ... and waiting. But, we are also getting lots of things accomplished, so we are not wasting the time. Lydia and I are having a grand time playing doll house, reading stories, playing ball, and helping Mom. Life is good.
I think there needs so be posted some of the pictures from the Kanab trip. I think most of you have seen them, but, it needs to be documented. Mine are on my computer at home.... so someone else needs to do it.... any volunteers??
Well... time for Lyds to go to bed. Looking forward to new blogs daily.....!!!!!
(Oh by the way, this is Jan.)
I am one of those who cannot remember her sign on name and pass. Therefore I am using Brooke's. So even though it is with her by-line.... it is my blog.
I am having a great time in Ohio. We were very proud of Beazer Jr. for waiting until I got here. However he is taking his obedience a little too far.... Now that I am here, He has decided to go on vacation and come later. MMmmmm we shall see, we are all waiting ... and waiting. But, we are also getting lots of things accomplished, so we are not wasting the time. Lydia and I are having a grand time playing doll house, reading stories, playing ball, and helping Mom. Life is good.
I think there needs so be posted some of the pictures from the Kanab trip. I think most of you have seen them, but, it needs to be documented. Mine are on my computer at home.... so someone else needs to do it.... any volunteers??
Well... time for Lyds to go to bed. Looking forward to new blogs daily.....!!!!!
(Oh by the way, this is Jan.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home