Where is Everyone?
Now I know May's not over yet, but only 3 posts so far?! Come on you guys -- I realize most of you get to see each other fairly regularly, but for those of us out of the loop this is our easiest way to keep up to date on what's going on it your lives. Dani checks this site probably as regularly as I do... give us something to read! We're dying to know all of the boring or exciting goings on in your lives. What's up... seriously?

4 Comments:
All I can say is that our family is pretty dang good at posting. We must be the coolest...
By
MerryPair, at 12:58 PM
It appears that everyone is having a hard time remembering their passwords...
By
Ms. Muppettt, at 4:51 PM
Maybe we need a new blog with the same username and password, and then we all just sign our posts??
By
Ms. Muppettt, at 4:52 PM
I think everyone just needed a reminder and a little nudging. Hey, I'm back on board again. Mel, would you mind deleting the Miss Pete sign on name. Thanks
By
Ashley Head, at 10:42 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home