Petersen Patrol

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hello from the Tuckers

Did everyone else enjoy the temple as much as Jeff and I did yesterday? It was truly awesome. I loved looking around during the session and seeing the faces of so many people that I loved. And of course, I must say that Ashley was quite beautiful and radiant. Thanks for letting us be with you during your endowment, Ash!

Jeff and I worked hard and fast to complete the preliminary ordinances for some of Jeff's family members so that when Ashley's endowment day came, we'd have lots of family members available to help us complete all of the endowments at once. The preparation process helped Jeff and I attend the temple about once a week which was awesome! Thanks to all who helped us with the ordinance cards!

I hope all of you will catch the genealogy bug sooner or later. It's lots of fun, and since genealogy work is never really "done" there's an opportunity for all of us to help out. Since I've got temples on my mind, here's a quote I heard that I love!

"We are not only to be messengers of salvation to the living, but saviors for our ancestors who went before us and who, though now dead, have paved the way whereby we might receive our present blessings...The promise was made that, even if they were born at a time and place where they could not hear the gospel preached in life, God would provide saviors for them from among their descendants. We are those saviors God promised through whom they can have every priesthood blessing."--Theodore M. Burton

Have a wonderful March!!

Melanie & Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home