Spring Fever
February has flown by and I hope the snow flies by soon. Although I am very attached to our lovely cinderblock palace, I start to get a little crazy being stuck inside with no sun.
We did get out though - WAY OUT to the Little Sahara with some of my Speakman cousins to the sand dunes. Although it was more like wet, snowy, cold with some sand dunes. Nevertheless it was great fun and I can't imagine the fun it would be with the sun out.
I also have to share a bit from out outing with the Tuckers. We went to go see a storyteller at Wheeler Farm and I'm a little embarrassed to say that I think we had more fun than most of the kids there! And I can't seem to get those songs out of my head..."I'm a little monster...with a fuzzy sweater..." and "Is not. Is too. Is not is not. Is too is too. Is not is not is not is not. Is too is too is too...HA!"
Good times.
We did get out though - WAY OUT to the Little Sahara with some of my Speakman cousins to the sand dunes. Although it was more like wet, snowy, cold with some sand dunes. Nevertheless it was great fun and I can't imagine the fun it would be with the sun out.
I also have to share a bit from out outing with the Tuckers. We went to go see a storyteller at Wheeler Farm and I'm a little embarrassed to say that I think we had more fun than most of the kids there! And I can't seem to get those songs out of my head..."I'm a little monster...with a fuzzy sweater..." and "Is not. Is too. Is not is not. Is too is too. Is not is not is not is not. Is too is too is too...HA!"
Good times.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home