Hi all -
Sorry it has been so long since I wrote. I have so many blogs to read these days I forget to write. Life is good though and I can't wait to see Jess n Drew, my mom and dad val and diane and grandma and grandma it should be a woopin good time.
I got to spend some time in grandma and grandpa pete's old stomppin ground this month. I must say Indio is a hot place in thw summer.
Well just wanted to say Hi
Danielle
Sorry it has been so long since I wrote. I have so many blogs to read these days I forget to write. Life is good though and I can't wait to see Jess n Drew, my mom and dad val and diane and grandma and grandma it should be a woopin good time.
I got to spend some time in grandma and grandpa pete's old stomppin ground this month. I must say Indio is a hot place in thw summer.
Well just wanted to say Hi
Danielle

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home