Petersen Patrol

Sunday, June 10, 2007

June June June

Hi All -

So fun to see you all posting on here. It makes me so happy. I love all the photos. Ashley I love the wedding Photos I can't wait to see all of them!!!

So my life is back into the traveling mode. Got to see my some of the fam this past week so that was fun.

Last night I got to see Gladis Knight and her Saints United Voices Choir. They came to Sacramento and are giving firesides. It was so much fun and so full of the spirit and love. I was in awe to see the reception that she received and the hearts that she touched. Her husband came too and it was so fun to hear his and her story and to see how the gospel has blessed their lives. They were so forward and confident about their testimonies it was really reashuring. I think I got the best seat in the house too because I was sitting next to a family of African American decent who knew all of the songs she was singing and who were really touched and were really excigted for the missionaries to come see them after. It was great.

We also had an airshow here yesterday so I felt a little more like I was back in South Weber with the plains flying overhead.

Thanks again for posting. I love to see and hear all about y'all.

Love you

Dani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home