All about D

And, of course, you all know about his amazing talent to fix...anything. Things he hasn't ever done before, he takes apart and fixes like he'd been doing it all his life! (Like the electrical and plumbing on our trailer in Logan...who does that?)
This kid has so much common sense, it scares me. How in the world does he know all these things? I used to test him to see if he knew random little things... for example...
One time we were bowling and I asked him how the computer knew how many pins had fallen down. He said, "They use a laser light." Then I thought he might just be making things up, so I asked the bowling people and he was right. (Hopefully I wasn't the only one who had no idea about that).
So, for father's day I made him this little onesie (for the baby, Mimi...not for D). It some it all up. It says "My Daddy is Superman...minus the cape"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home