Mimi vs. Kimi
who know my name would become so controversial :0 )
its very easily explained. Jess has always called me Mimi and I have always called her Bess. i don't know how or when it started . . do you Bess?
and not that it matters but i usually spell kimi . . . K-i-m-i... i'm simple that way :0 )
the pics of the wave are awesome . .very jealous i didn't go!
and the wedding and such are beautiful Ash . . wish i could have been there!
its very easily explained. Jess has always called me Mimi and I have always called her Bess. i don't know how or when it started . . do you Bess?
and not that it matters but i usually spell kimi . . . K-i-m-i... i'm simple that way :0 )
the pics of the wave are awesome . .very jealous i didn't go!
and the wedding and such are beautiful Ash . . wish i could have been there!

1 Comments:
I really don't remember how it all got started. I don't think we started the whole thing until I was a little older...maybe when you left the house?
Who knows...that' just how it is!
By
MerryPair, at 10:01 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home