Petersen Patrol

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Merryweathers have arrived

Hello familia!
Well, I finally had a few minutes to sit down and write something!

First of all, a note about our summer...
WE HAD A BLAST!!! While under the guilt of not finding a job, we partied hardy. Boating, hiking, boating, fixing cabins, boating, traveling, boating, playing with friends...and we did a little boating on the side too. I think I got the tannest I've ever been this summer - unfortunately, it's already fading...curses.

Then the guilt got to me and I finally got a full-time job! I am an executive secretary at the UofU Hospital on the Social Work department. But really, I do the scheduling and payroll for 5 West, which is the psychiatric unit (where people go as a last hope before they send them to the State Hospital). It has been SUPER busy and I have a ton of responsibility heaped upon me, but I love it. It's a lot of fun and the days fly by. I love working in a hospital setting too!

Andrew is back at the grinding wheel and is just taking it day by day. He's ready to be done with school, but if we can just last 1 more year we will be all done! (and then onto the scary real world!)

I agree with Carrie - life is too busy. I just want to move away to a country farm where all you have to worry about is milking the cows and pigs. I love our life, but it is extremely busy and now that I'm working full time, it seems like there is barely time to do the most important things (like eat, sleep, etc)

Anyway, hopefully we won't be in this situation for too many more years, right?
Well, this is fun and hopefully we can keep up on this blog business!
I agree Eli - this is fun!
Jessica (and Drew)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home