Phew! I finally figured out what my username and password was . . . and then I figured out how to add to our blog - 30 minutes later - now I know why none of us have written about our trip.
The best part was how happy and involved Dad (gpa) was. I was so worried how he would be, flying so far, etc. He was great. There was only one day he didn't go out with us and I think he missed us (gma did). Also, being at the temple all together was sweet; gpa really enjoyed himself there.
The pastries, the european hotdogs, the pastries, the architecture, the pastries, conversations on walkie talkies, the pastries, everything so green, the pastries, attending church and visiting with the members, the pastries, the unbelievably gorgeous cemetaries, the pastries, no whining (oh wait, there were men with us and shopping), the pastries, the peaceful communities, and the pastries. Jan and I took pictures of all our food. We ate some pretty fancy stuff (rabbit, grilled watermelon, turbet?, eton mess (in UK) - the food was very fun and expensive. Gasoline was $10 a gallon! Our gas in London cost more than our car rental.
Well there is my quick thought on the trip. Time for bed. Elle has her first day of this year's preschool tomorrow (YEAH) with Libby. I am in charge of testing the entire student body at SW Elem. this month, along with that dumb hobby called a boutique. Tim is training again. He has the St George Marathon next month and he is looking for his next Ironman.
You know, I can see why men and women think differently, feel differently, etc. But it is such a pain in the buttocks sometimes. (that is my thought for the day).
Love you all!!!!!
xo Care
The best part was how happy and involved Dad (gpa) was. I was so worried how he would be, flying so far, etc. He was great. There was only one day he didn't go out with us and I think he missed us (gma did). Also, being at the temple all together was sweet; gpa really enjoyed himself there.
The pastries, the european hotdogs, the pastries, the architecture, the pastries, conversations on walkie talkies, the pastries, everything so green, the pastries, attending church and visiting with the members, the pastries, the unbelievably gorgeous cemetaries, the pastries, no whining (oh wait, there were men with us and shopping), the pastries, the peaceful communities, and the pastries. Jan and I took pictures of all our food. We ate some pretty fancy stuff (rabbit, grilled watermelon, turbet?, eton mess (in UK) - the food was very fun and expensive. Gasoline was $10 a gallon! Our gas in London cost more than our car rental.
Well there is my quick thought on the trip. Time for bed. Elle has her first day of this year's preschool tomorrow (YEAH) with Libby. I am in charge of testing the entire student body at SW Elem. this month, along with that dumb hobby called a boutique. Tim is training again. He has the St George Marathon next month and he is looking for his next Ironman.
You know, I can see why men and women think differently, feel differently, etc. But it is such a pain in the buttocks sometimes. (that is my thought for the day).
Love you all!!!!!
xo Care

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home