Petersen Patrol

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A Rip-Roarin Almost Noon Wednesday

Hey howdy hey!
I've never been much for the technological world. But last week when I started my own blog for my "Teaching With Technology for Elementary School Teachers", I felt an almost immediate motivation to be a part of this uber exciting foreign place on the web. Here's hoping I can handle it. School life is peachy keen for the time being. Give me some time, and then I'll be in the spaztastic, "I hate quizzes and studying" mode that a month or two into a semester offers me. Tomorrow I start going into the elementary school all day for three days a week(it's a second grade class in Millville.) I'm really looking forward to it. This semester is already a lot of fun. I don't have any classes I don't care about. It's all teaching. Good times. I guess I could write more about my fantasmagorical life, but I really need to read 20 pages before my next class. Oh, the woes of being a junior in college!
Loves, Ash
ps. I just finished a book called The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster for younger readers. It's one of my new favorites. Give it a try!!!
pss. Mel, if it makes you feel better my calves hurt a trundle load when I worked them out on the stairmaster yesterday.
psss. I love you all!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Ashley, I have read The Phantom Tollbooth too! I liked it a lot! How much did you like it?
    ????Mystery????

    Posted on The Grubbs! (Hint Hint)

    By Blogger The Grubb's, at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home