Petersen Patrol

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Family Time

Hey All!

It was so great to see you and get to spend some time. Thanks for all of your support and help with the blessing and shower.

I loved having our first Verlo Petersen Reunion. We definitely need to keep that going. Here were a couple of thoughts on the whole thing:

- LONGER!!! I didn't feel like I really had time to sit and have serious "catch-up time" with anyone. Granted a sick kid cut down on some of that, but it didn't seem long enough. We need like a 3 or 4 day gig. Not all could make it to the entire time, but hopefully we would have more time to just chill or fit all of the fun activities that were planned in.

- More pictures like this... priceless.


- Sign-up sheets for activities like boating, 4-wheeling, etc. My mom's idea, but I think it would help cut down on the "who's going" and prep time. Just have a sign up for a certain time and be there ready to go at that time.

- More time for Eli and Emi to get the lily-livered cousins into shape at Boot Camp Petersen.




Loves to all and we'll see you at Christmas!
Brooke

2 Comments:

  • All I can say is that it's a good thing the Brent Petersen's are around because we seem to be the only ones that ever post on here!!

    By Blogger MerryPair, at 11:24 AM  

  • Hey, [in a very hurt voice]some of us just recently set up comcast internet accounts for our little apartments. (ahem...probably just Mike and I). Never-the-less, we got the account, we got the laptop, and now I guess we just need a little more time to post to the blog. But, I really do enjoy seeing the pics and reading about life's happenings. Thanks for taking the time to do so.

    By Blogger Ashley Head, at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home