Petersen Patrol

Saturday, September 22, 2007

A little guilt can go a long way...



Hey ya'll, I was reading a comment made from Jess about the Brent Petersen gals being the only "active participants" in the Petersen Family Blog, and I felt horribly guilty. Well..it was either that or procrastinating writing 14 lesson plans that led me to post. It was an incredibly fun and eventful summer, but I have to admit fall is my favorite time of the year (hence the orange font color). Mike and I are busy BUSY. Mike is still working at the Home Depot in Ogden full time and is a student full time too. He's taking 2 online classes and the rest are at the Weber Davis campus. I see him about 11 every night, and then we get to spend a romantic evening doing homework. I'm student teaching at Knowlton Elementary in Farmington (the school is next to the Smith's on 89. First grade is a lot of fun. I have some cute little stinkers in my class. I get to stay with them 3 more weeks, and then I go to a 4th grade. I'm getting ready to move into the interview process for a job. A little scary, but incredibly relieving. We loved seeing everyone right before school started. We love you all. Much Love!!!! I couldn't figure out how to rotate these once I was in here and then I was too lazy. The top pic is at upper calf creek falls, and the bottom one is in Zebra Slot canyon by escalante.

3 Comments:

  • Ash, I think you have to rotate the pictures BEFORE you put them on the blog.

    By Blogger Ms. Muppettt, at 10:16 PM  

  • I knew guilt would work. =0)

    By Blogger MerryPair, at 8:27 AM  

  • ya, i know you rotate the pics beforehand, but our new laptop doesn't have a normal editing feature (or one that I'm used to) for pics. I'm still figuting it out.

    By Blogger Ashley Head, at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home